Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2020
This year the campaign will run for the Northern Hemisphere from October 13, 2020 to January 31, 2021 and, for Mayotte, from September 08, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
Seasonal flu is an infectious disease, very contagious.
In the context of the Covid-19 epidemic, it is particularly important to invite your patients to be vaccinated against the flu and to respect the barrier gestures that make it possible to limit the circulation of viruses.
Support is sent by the CNMSS for
- people aged 65 and over,
- people with certain long-term conditions regardless of age,
- people with certain chronic respiratory diseases, regardless of their age.
Eligible adults, previously vaccinated or not, will receive a receipt allowing them to withdraw the vaccine directly from the pharmacy and to be vaccinated by the health professional of their choice: doctor / nurse, pharmacist trained in the act. vaccine, midwife.
For people likely to benefit from treatment but who cannot be targeted, listed below, the issuance of the form of support is the responsibility of the attending physician. For them and for children under 18, medical prescription is compulsory.
- pregnant women, whatever their trimester of pregnancy,
- obese people with a body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 40,
- the family environment of infants under 6 months of age with certain risk factors,
- the entourage of immunocompromised people.
You can contact the CNMSS for further information :
– at 04 94 16 97 01
– by email