Posted on Friday, January 29, 2021
On January 28, 2021, the Ministry of Transformation and the Public Service and the Interministerial Delegation for Public Transformation officially launched the deployment of the Public Services + program, aimed at continuously improving the quality of service provided to users, for public services. always + close, + efficient, + simple.
Administrations thus undertake to develop a relationship of trust with users and to deliver more transparent information on the quality of their services.
As such, the CNMSS must implement all 9 commitments of the program which are based in particular on the pre-existing Marianne commitments:
- Greet policyholders with courtesy and kindness, and accept the right to make mistakes (ESSOC Law)
- Have better reachability and facilitate online procedures
- Personalize support for each user
- Facilitate user orientation
- Respect the announced deadlines and best inform the user
- Be transparent about the establishment’s quality of service results
- Take into account the opinions of policyholders to improve and simplify their procedures (Vox Users system)
- Develop proactive services
- Join an eco-responsible approach
The CNMSS has always placed listening to the customer at the heart of its concerns. It already regularly communicates its results in terms of performance and satisfaction in full transparency and is committed to the challenges of ecological and inclusive transition.
Fully invested in the Public Services + program, the CNMSS undertakes to continue its action in all areas in order to provide an ever more adapted service to its users.
- All the news